Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gallagher Confident Jonas Would Aim To Stop Katie Taylor in a Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gallagher Confident Jonas Would Aim To Stop Katie Taylor in a Rematch

Joe Gallagher, head trainer and manager for unified junior middleweight champion Natasha Jonas, says the boxer is targeting the biggest fights possible in the coming year. Jonas will return to the ring in early 2023.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 11-22-2022, 12:22 PM.

Taylor won the first fight by a mile 98-92 and the close scorecards where just overcompensating for Persoon beating Taylor twice and getting robbed. Nash out

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
      Taylor won the first fight by a mile 98-92 and the close scorecards where just overcompensating for Persoon beating Taylor twice and getting robbed. Nash out
      I also saw Taylor win wide. Not sure she does again as I believe she's slowing down.

Comment

Katie seems to get quite a few friendly cards, doesn't she?

Comment

Jaysus they don't give in, yesterday it was golly Holm looking for the Katie Taylor payday, today it's 4 defeats against Katie Tasha Jones. Have you know shame Tasha Jonas, Katie has schooled you in a boxing ring 4 times,

Comment

*holly even.

Comment

Originally posted by markusmod View Post

I also saw Taylor win wide. Not sure she does again as I believe she's slowing down.
              Taylor's fights are running out, so the idea of her fighting Jonas again, of which, I actually found their first fight to be very boring, does not interest me. Taylor has been in great fights with Persoon X2, Serrano, and good fights with Mccaskill and Linardatou. Serrano 2 has to be the main one, then Baumgardner as she is on a high and can sell a fight. Persoon 3 is still a great fight, and I'd pick Mikaela Mayor over Jonas as well. Jonas' rise has been quite overrated, as the woman she beat for the open title was absolutely useless, and the last fight, the bigger woman was game and durable, but had zero skill or power. Nash out

Comment

Working...
              X