Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prograis: Number One Guy On My Hit List Is Josh Taylor; If He Can Beat Catterall, A Huge Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prograis: Number One Guy On My Hit List Is Josh Taylor; If He Can Beat Catterall, A Huge Fight

While fully focused on the powerful southpaw he'll encounter Saturday night, Regis Prograis sees Jose Zepeda as his conduit to the rematch he wants with another left-handed opponent. Prograis is holding out hope that Josh Taylor will beat Jack Catterall in their rematch and
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 11-22-2022, 03:03 AM.

Taylor ain't gonna take that fight. He already has a win over Progaris and there's no reason for him to do it again. Too dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by Von Elias View Post
      Taylor ain't gonna take that fight. He already has a win over Progaris and there's no reason for him to do it again. Too dangerous
      completely agree - so many other more attractive fights on the table for Taylor too if he can beat Catterall.

REMOVE SHARK 5510 REMOVE SHARK 5510 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Von Elias View Post
        Well he's dropped belts to fight a guy that most people thought clearly beat him so I doubt he'll worry too much about fighting prograis again if he actually manages to beat catterall cleanly this time
        REMOVE SHARK 5510 REMOVE SHARK 5510 likes this.

Comment

Reg is pro gais is part of the LGBTQ community. He has plot armour. Taylor better watch out for the shirt lifter.

Comment

Move in line Prograis, you already got BEAT.

Comment

Taylor arguably lost to Catterall and the first Prograis fight was a close one.

I wonder it Taylor even beats Catterall clearly this time.

Comment

I feel like Josh will rather look to 147 after Catterall than rematch Prograis.
                Tag, You're Hit Tag, You're Hit likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by nick_viking View Post

completely agree - so many other more attractive fights on the table for Taylor too if he can beat Catterall.
                  What fights are more attractive than Prograis if Regis wins against Zepeda? Really, their first fight was probably a draw, so why wouldn't he want to run it back if Prograis has a belt to unify.

Comment

Catterall will mop the overrated Taylor again. Regis needs to worry about Zepeda knocking his block off Saturday. Don't sleep on Zepeda.

Comment

Working...
                    X