Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Zepeda Not Injured In Car Accident Monday; Fight With Prograis Still On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Zepeda Not Injured In Car Accident Monday; Fight With Prograis Still On

Jose Zepeda was involved in a car accident Monday in Southern California, just five days before the junior welterweight contender is scheduled to fight Regis Prograis for a vacant championship.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dam, first he allegedly assaults somebody and now this. Some unknown forces out there don't wanna see this man fight for the title. Hope he still comes in at 100%. This is a can't miss fight.

Comment

These are the fights we need more of..two fighters ranked no. 1 and 2 fighting for a world title. I think it's a 50-50 fight. First one to make a mistake may lose the fight. I like prograis in this fight by ko. War!! Let's go!!

Comment

Those are good fights for the winner. Ramirez and then the winner of Martin/Lopez.

Comment

Zepeda Should get the late stoppage... But it's going to be a war !! I got my tickets . Watching boxing outdoors in Carson, California is like no other.
          #dignityhealthcenter
          Marvin Santiago Marvin S likes this.

Comment

Betting on Prograis by 12 round beatdown!

Comment

Cesar's Vegas has it Prograis -380/ Zepeda +280. Nevertheless it will be a great fight, both have serious punching power so forget the odds.

Comment

I've been T-boned before, that **** shakes you to your core even if you don't want to admit it. But everyone is different. On one hand Chris Algieri was in a car accident before his fight with Ruslan uh, P. and he won that fight. On the other hand Keith Thurman got whiplash and was out for another 6 months.

Comment

I've accidentally stumbled across this thread, and here's the thing I've noticed: prominent boxers get into car accidents really often. Such accidents are always in the media space. Just recently, a YouTube boxer KSI was involved in a car crash which led to a police chase.
                  I guess those people are just reckless and sometimes fail to control themselves. Of course, they have good lawyers like https://puschnguyen.com/houston-car-accident-lawyer/ and manage to get away with it. But it raises another question about the mental state of martial arts champions. How do all those hours of hash exercise influence their mental state?​
                  Last edited by douggieohare; 12-11-2022, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X