Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence vs. Keith Thurman Title Fight Approved By The WBA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Errol Spence vs. Keith Thurman Title Fight Approved By The WBA

The World Boxing Association (WBA) has confirmed that their organization has approved a request for Errol Spence to make a world title defense against former unified champion Keith Thurman in the month of February.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Stanionis-Ortiz fight is on? That is an excellent fight if it ever happens.

Comment

Errol 'I'll Never Fight Keef Thurman' Spence lol. Smh.
      landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

I want Boots, Stanionis, and Ortiz, if oscar allows him to play, on the undercard.

And get Terence a free hotdog or something
        landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

I'd rather see Crawford vs Spence, but I'll take my boy Keith vs Spence. Definitely still a great fight. Let's go Team Thurman!

Comment

Originally posted by Tag, You're Hit View Post
            I'd rather see Crawford vs Spence, but I'll take my boy Keith vs Spence. Definitely still a great fight. Let's go Team Thurman!

I don’t get why people aren’t more excited for this.

wish it happened earlier so it would be a fresher, hungrier Thurman but still a damn good fight.

Comment

This some BS! I already know as well as everyone else that Spence win against Thurman he will be moving up to Jr. Middleweight seeing that the fight with Crawford didn't materialize, I can't see him hanging around another year in the division but Crawford won't be far behind so you can run but you can't hide, the belts don't matter at this point!

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                Stanionis-Ortiz fight is on? That is an excellent fight if it ever happens.
                I hope so! GBP petitioned for the fight, so I hope it happens! Probably a purse bid though!

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
                  I want Boots, Stanionis, and Ortiz, if oscar allows him to play, on the undercard.

And get Terence a free hotdog or something
                  Nobody wants to fight Boots! Rumor is he'll fight December 17th, but against who? Probably not Spence, Crawford, Thurman, Ortiz, nor Stanionis!

Comment

That's a badass fight

Comment

Working...
                    X