Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: William Zepeda Warns Stevenson: Don't Mention Me - Send A Contract... And We'll Be There

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: William Zepeda Warns Stevenson: Don't Mention Me - Send A Contract... And We'll Be There

William Zepeda is less impressed with being called out by one of the best in the sport than he will be once it leads to an actual fight. The unbeaten lightweight has made it to the hit list of Shakur Stevenson (19-0, 9KOs). The undefeated former two-
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shakur is probably the only top fighter that calls out the top competition and actually is willing to face them.
    cashdon cashdon Bossman15 Bossman15 like this.

Comment

Zepeda is talking like Shakur should be afraid. Stevenson is nothing like that inflated record of Mexican League gas station attendants William has been knocking out his entire career until Diaz. Zepeda threw over 1500 punches against JoJo, who should really have been fighting at 130, and still couldn't get him out of there. Shakur schools this guy and its on to the next one. Just take a close look at Zepeda's resume of opponents and you'll see that he's been way overhyped lately.
      Bossman15 Bossman15 mgame mgame like this.

Comment

Don't mention me eh? Getting a little nasty!
        Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Good to see/read, there are too many fighters that make fake call outs on social media without really trying to actually make the fight by contacting opposing managers/promoters.
          Last edited by Body the jab; 11-22-2022, 05:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
            Zepeda is talking like Shakur should be afraid. Stevenson is nothing like that inflated record of Mexican League gas station attendants William has been knocking out his entire career until Diaz. Zepeda threw over 1500 punches against JoJo, who should really have been fighting at 130, and still couldn't get him out of there. Shakur schools this guy and its on to the next one. Just take a close look at Zepeda's resume of opponents and you'll see that he's been way overhyped lately.
            Zepeda blew out Tanajara who beat roger guitiierrez and blew out jo jo who have haney a hell of a fight.
            Last edited by Chris Hanson; 11-22-2022, 02:42 AM.

Comment

Zepeda may be one of the only guys that could give Stevenson a good test. I mean, he will probably still lose, but his constant pressure and combination punching would present a unique challenge, at least.
              BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

As you my brother, I have nothing but love for Hispanics whether Mexican, Puerto Rican, Dominican, etc. I am simply stating that the guy only fought in Mexico against competition that you can't even look up until about 2021. He received, in my opinion, way too much credit, for going to decision with Diaz, who himself stated that he should probably be fighting at 130. This has nothing to do with ethnicity or Mexicans as a whole. The Mexican League is where he chose to fight for most of his career against fighters that are not even close to global or world level. Stop being so sensitive and look at the facts. The guy just started fighting any competition in the US 4 or 5 fights ago. One of the guys that he fought right before Diaz was 32-11. Who hurt you my brother? Now calm down and tell me where I'm wrong.
                Beercules Beercules mgame mgame like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Javcar View Post

You know nothing about boxing. Zepeda blew out Tanajara who beat roger guitiierrez and blew out jo jo who have haney a hell of a fight. You’re too emotionally involved with Mexicans. It clouds your judgement. You saw American Me and were traumatized of those Mexican boogeymen. Stop watching vlad tv, he’s only increasing your fear and animosity to a group of good people. Do not fear us. We are brothers!
                  I just read your your fanatic post and responded above

Comment

Hells yeah. Fans in the forum could learn something! He mentioned “offer.”

this where fans scratch their heads, “what does he mean Shakur should send an offer?”
                    elcompachuy elcompachuy likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X