Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryder: If I Beat Zach Parker - I Deserve Canelo Shot, I've Paid My Dues!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryder: If I Beat Zach Parker - I Deserve Canelo Shot, I've Paid My Dues!

John Ryder is not in the habit of looking passed opponents but he knows the stakes are incredibly high when he meets Zach Parker in a hotly-anticipated all-British clash at London's O2 Arena next week.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Parker will probably give Ryder a beating, but I could see Cinnabon gladly taking either one of them instead of Benavidez. It definitely smells of something he would do.
    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

"John Ryder is not in the habit of looking passed opponents" ?
      GlassJoey GlassJoey likes this.

Comment

We have a unfinished story.

1669034904214.jpg

Comment

If Zach is as good as I think he is then he should dominate Ryder who is a solid Pro and will give his all but that class should be the difference , Parker by late stoppage.

Comment

Parker is the Zudo/Munguina of the UK, no one really knows who he is and cares about his record.

He has thought nothing but cans and has even had fish eyed Frank slip a few brown envelope’s to the judges to escape a few beatings.

I have a feeling Ryder will maul him and take him into deep waters where he will get exposed and TKO’d.
            Oldskoolg Oldskoolg mlac mlac like this.

Comment

Get in the line

Comment

I think Parker knows that a stoppage of Ryder is his ticket to bigger fights.
                Parker is the taller fighter & I believe the size difference on fight night will be very obvious.
                Parker by corner stoppage.
                He needs to stay on Ryder and hurt him early

Comment

Going with Ryder for this fight. Simply has fought the better competition with mixed results.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                    "John Ryder is not in the habit of looking passed opponents" ?
                    Oh, don't start doing that lol, there is quite a bit of that on the regular.

Comment

Working...
                    X