Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tank Davis and Ryan Garcia Collab On Boxing's First Superfight Of 2023

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tank Davis and Ryan Garcia Collab On Boxing's First Superfight Of 2023

By Corey Erdman - Apart from being terrific fighters, Gervonta Davis and Ryan Garcia are likely the two most social media and marketing savvy boxers in the world today. One could even make the argument that as sole practitioners without a league or team construct to aid them in their marketing efforts, their breaking into the mainstream consciousness is even more impressive than when athletes in one of the four major sports in the United States manage to do it.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This fight is going to be huge. I've had several non-boxing fan friends ask me about it, which hasn't happened since Floyd-McGregor.

I'm going to predict that this fight will break 950K.

Comment

The fight isn’t even signed yet.

I’m very skeptical tbh.

Comment

Big fight? Most likely yes. Terrific fighters? Neither has proven that.

Contrary to the media, this is not the "best fighting the best"...this is the 2 most popular fighting each other.

Comment

Both are queer.

Comment

Does Tank's WBA 'regular' become vacant if he loses? (Obviously not on line due to catchweight.)

Comment

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
              Someone's O has gotta go
              no. a draw no o goes. that is usually best for setting up a trilogy.

Comment

lol this is not a superfight. just get it out of the way since they want to fight each other.

Comment

Take it when we can get it! Both have relatively weak resumes - that doesn’t matter anymore because it is two dudes bearing risk and giving us a real fight! This is becoming the exception rather than the rule and we should celebrate!

Comment

The fact, that Davis - Ryan Garcia is called a superfight, tells you everything what is wrong with boxing nowadays.

All these guys just keep on fighting no hopers, protecting their unbeaten status. And fans accept that.

This is just a normal fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X