Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson: If Little Puppy Cruz Doesn't Want Fight, Bring On Zepeda, Kambosos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stevenson: If Little Puppy Cruz Doesn't Want Fight, Bring On Zepeda, Kambosos

Shakur Stevenson is looking to make a statement for his 135-pound debut. The former two-division champion won't be fighting at 130 pounds anymore after failing to make weight and losing his titles on the scale during his September unanimous decision win against Robson Conceicao.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I see Shakur beating any of them (Cruz, Zepeda or Kambosos). If I had my choice it would be in that order. Hopefully Bob gets him someone decent for his entry to 135.

Comment

Man, love the confidence on this kid. Hope he continues to back it up.

Comment

Cruz is not interested in fighting 130lbers. Shakur needs to prove himself at LW before he can even speak!

elcompachuy elcompachuy likes this.

Comment

Shakur's confidence level is because he knows his fighting level. Zepeda would be a good option style-wise. Cruz doesn't need another loss. They should match him a bit more carefully to not wreck his career. He can't help being in such a talented division.

Comment

It's rare to see a fighter nowadays call out the best contenders, I hope Stevenson gets his wish to face someone in the top 10!
            charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

All of those guys are on the other side of the street. Except maybe Kambosos.
              Thuglife Nelo Thuglife Nelo likes this.

Comment

Shakur is too smooth-will be hard to beat at 135. Ryan Garcia Tank Haney etc-many good fighters at 135.

Comment

So Puppy Cruz's camp didn't respond at all. Anything from the other side? Just one-sided articles?

Comment

Originally posted by BuckWheater321 View Post
                    So Puppy Cruz's camp didn't respond at all. Anything from the other side? Just one-sided articles?
                    Cruz's dad made the worse PR move possible.

FhVuR7ZXEAA-x_6?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

Comment

Working...
                    X