Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Colbert Still Hopeful For Hector Garcia Rematch: "I'm A Get It Back In Blood"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris Colbert Still Hopeful For Hector Garcia Rematch: "I'm A Get It Back In Blood"

The star trajectory of Chris Colbert took an unexpected turn far sooner than many were anticipating. Armed with a flawless record and skills that pay the bills, the 26-year-old made his latest trip to the ring against the unheralded Hector Luis Garcia earlier this year. Though he was pegged as a considerable favorite heading in, Colbert
    [Click Here To Read More]

Colbert went into survival mode after Garcia dropped him. He never bit down on his gum shield and tried to turn the fight around.
    BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Agree with you one hundred percent. It'll be interesting if he bounces back or his bravado is forever tarnished.

Comment

In the white community, when you start dying your hair green, purple, blue - it's a sign to others that you have a mental illness.

Is it pretty much the same in the black community? Asking for a friend...

Comment

I don't wanna accuse dude of cheating, but he ate countless flush, thudding punches that were sinking into his face- single hard shots and hard combinations, and didn't even react to them, let alone slow down, or seem hurt at any point. And he was able to eat those punches on two weeks notice. I know some dudes just stay ready, ppl do roadwork and have their legs under them, ppl do neck exercises, but this seemed different. He had shoulders like a middleweight and they were ripped to shreds. And in DR because of all the baseball players that come out of there, they do have some crazy designer steroids over there without a doubt. I'm saying it straight up, dude seemed like a robot that couldn't feel no pain. I think he was on some sh.t
          Last edited by archiemoore1; 11-20-2022, 11:37 AM.

Comment

There were actually fools who believed Colbert would give Shakur a competitive fight. I guess blue hair and a big mouth count for skills these days.

Comment

The only thing colorful about Colbert is his hair. He's a gimmick that's more suitable for the WWE. He doesn't have the goods as a boxer.

When he lost, I was not surprised. I saw this as a matter of time. SHOWTIME tried to manufacture a star that did not deserve a push.
              Last edited by Lefty0616; 11-20-2022, 12:16 PM.

Comment

I already knew before the ass whipping he was all talk with no bite, now the world knows it! LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  In the white community, when you start dying your hair green, purple, blue - it's a sign to others that you have a mental illness.

Is it pretty much the same in the black community? Asking for a friend...
                  Never heard this before. Folks color their hair for various reasons. It's not necessarily a sign of mental illness.

I have a feeling if you do a Google search, you'll find the answer you seek.

Comment

After that thorough asz whipping, it hard to imagine Colbert winning a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X