Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Artur Beterbiev vs. Anthony Yarde Official, January 28 at OVO Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Artur Beterbiev vs. Anthony Yarde Official, January 28 at OVO Arena

London calls for the light-heavyweight king. WBC, WBO and IBF world champion Artur Beterbiev will defend his belts against big-punching British challenger Anthony Yarde at the OVO Arena Wembley on Saturday, January 28.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yarde by KO in 5!

Comment

Biev by destruction.
      landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Biev for me in 7

Comment

I mean - Artur's got to get old some time I'm sure, but the dude's clean living and lives in the gym. Allso his style isn't really about speed but about intelligent relentless pressure in combination with his concussive power at any range. It should have decent longevity.

If Yarde was getting outboxed and ultimately KOd by a 37 year old Kovalev toboggoning down the slope to retirement I'm can't see how he beats even a 38 year old Artur. And it ain't even like he can count on the home cooking cos like - it won't go the distance.

Comment

They made Beterbiev look like a demon on that poster.

Comment

This is the sort of fight we want, Beterbiev must be favourite but Yarde is a live opponent

Comment

Yaaawn!

Comment

The fight nobody asked for
                  landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Can yarde pull off the upset? Does beter have a solid chin?

Comment

Working...
                    X