Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Bivol-Beterbiev, Rivera-Martin, Love-Spark, Prograis-Zepeda, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Bivol-Beterbiev, Rivera-Martin, Love-Spark, Prograis-Zepeda, More

The Daily Bread Mailbag returns with Stephen "Breadman" Edwards tackling topics such as Roberto Duran, Canelo Alvarez, Michel Rivera vs. Frank Martin, Dmitry Bivol vs. Artur Beterbiev, Steve Spark vs. Montana Love, Jose Zepeda vs. Regis Prograis, and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great mailbag as usual.

Duran truly was special, that's why I scoff at fighters who didn't take the types of risks that he took being called GOATS or TBEs

The fighters from his era were built different.

We aint gonna see nobody better than Duran, Leonard, Hearns, Hagler, & prime Tyson anytime soon where guys fight once a year.

Comment

Sorry but Tyson doesn't belong in that group. Of his top contemporaries he didn't lose to Bowe.He was a decent fighter who was good at making his wins spectacular but he isn't a top-10 H/W & I'm not convinced he's an ATG. Duran, Leonard, Hearns, Hagler, my god they were special.

Comment

Working...
      X