Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yarde Warns Beterbiev: I'm on That Mission, I'm Pissed Off, I'm Going To Stay Pissed Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yarde Warns Beterbiev: I'm on That Mission, I'm Pissed Off, I'm Going To Stay Pissed Off

Anthony Yarde is not the sort of guy to walk away from a fight, so when he was given a firm date for his shot at Artur Beterbiev, he was not about to call off his scheduled fight with Stefani Koykov, even though he admits he has very little of idea of what he is like.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He could win. Doubtful but he could.
    Knuckle sandwich Knuckle sandwich likes this.

Comment

I'm not being funny but anger is not getting the job done in there against beterbiev that's the last emotion you need. In my opinion a cool headed tactician someone like bivol could get that job done that's what is more likely to succeed

Comment

Yarde is strong, and will maybe have a punchers chance in the first few rounds, or he has to hope that Beterbiev’s age finally catches up with him and he gasses later in the fight. However… being outlasted by a faded Kovalev is not a great look for Yarde stamina wise (although he’s improved since then).

I’d guess a pretty straightforward win for Beterbiev, with a stoppage somewhere between 6-9 rds.

Comment

It seems to me that if Kovalev was able to knockout Yarde, Beterbiev will demolish him, after a few few difficult rounds that is.

Comment

Good test for beterbiev before he fights bivol next

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon Samual View Post
              I'm not being funny but anger is not getting the job done in there against beterbiev that's the last emotion you need. In my opinion a cool headed tactician someone like bivol could get that job done that's what is more likely to succeed
              I agree with your assessment Gideon Samual, coming in their angry will only get Yarde beat up just like what happened to Joe Smith Jr.
              Who was left stumbling, and mumbling to himself in the middle of the ring, after being brutally bashed by Beterbiev's brutal punches.
              Gideon lock Gideon lock likes this.

Comment

Yarde will walk right into Beterbiev's punching zone and take some heavy punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by nick_viking View Post
                  Yarde is strong, and will maybe have a punchers chance in the first few rounds, or he has to hope that Beterbiev’s age finally catches up with him and he gasses later in the fight. However… being outlasted by a faded Kovalev is not a great look for Yarde stamina wise (although he’s improved since then).

I’d guess a pretty straightforward win for Beterbiev, with a stoppage somewhere between 6-9 rds.
                  I'm not confident it goes that far, I rate Joe Smith slightly better than yarde including power and he only saw two rounds of action.
                  nick_viking nick_viking likes this.

Comment

'ey, a faded Kovalev knocked out Yarde. I don't want to think what a prime beast Beterbiev would do.

Comment

Working...
                    X