Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hector Luis Garcia: Tank Thinks This Is An Easy Fight; Same As Colbert, He's Overlooking Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hector Luis Garcia: Tank Thinks This Is An Easy Fight; Same As Colbert, He's Overlooking Me

Hector Luis Garcia didn't truly believe he would get the opportunity to challenge Gervonta Davis on January 7 until Friday morning. That's when the WBA 130-pound champion signed his contract to face Davis in a Showtime Pay-Per-View main event that night at Capital One Arena in Washington, D.C. As appreciative as the undefeated Dominican southpaw is to have
    [Click Here To Read More]

You’re not a 135 pound fighter dude.. hence why Tank isn’t worried about ya
    Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Too small, exactly why he was picked. Not a threat, a tune-up. On PPV of course. Uncle Al strikes again with another sham. PBC fangirls will defend this nonsense too. A sad bunch indeed.
      Rodtang Rodtang Hustle Hustle like this.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
        Too small, exactly why he was picked. Not a threat, a tune-up. On PPV of course. Uncle Al strikes again with another sham. PBC fangirls will defend this nonsense too. A sad bunch indeed.
        And anti-haymon bytch Boise like you will keep being mad that Pbc runs boxing shyte in 'Murica. Deal with it hahaha

Comment

HUH? Smaller fighters move up to get bigger fights all the time.

Frazier v Foster
          Norris v Taylor

and for your sake

Garcia v Fortuna!

Comment

Hey Hector I like you man and was your biggest supporter against that pink haired figgit that you beat up. Thank you! But please do not underestimate Lil Tanktank. He is a much different breed than that purple haired wanna be black Mexican!
            Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

And anti-haymon bytch Boise like you will keep being mad that Pbc runs boxing shyte in 'Murica. Deal with it hahaha
              Lol, yeah those PPV flops are super impressive. When Showtime doesn't mention the buys we all know it's trash. You keep slobbing the PBC knob, yet I'm the "bytch". Lol

Comment

I don't get why this has to be PPV. It would have been much better on regular Showtime and use it as a huge comercial of the Ryan fight. I will not buy the Jan event.
                jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post

HUH? Smaller fighters move up to get bigger fights all the time.

Frazier v Foster
                  Norris v Taylor

and for your sake

Garcia v Fortuna!
                  Porky is in a loaded weight class and this is the best he can come up with? Was Garcia/Fortuna PPV? Was Norris/Taylor? Frazier/Foster? Garcia wiped the floor with Fortuna. Frazier destroyed Foster. I'm sorry are you trying to prove a point here? Because all you are doing is proving mine. Lol. Haymon hoes dumb as hell.

Comment

Porky is in a loaded weight class and this is the best he can come up with? Was Garcia/Fortuna PPV? Was Norris/Taylor? Frazier/Foster? Garcia wiped the floor with Fortuna. Frazier destroyed Foster. I'm sorry are you trying to prove a point here? Because all you are doing is proving mine. Lol. Haymon hoes dumb as hell.
                    The point was clear in the first sentence. If 70-80 bucks ruffles your feathers, might I suggest food stamps!

Comment

Working...
                    X