Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Otto Wallin on Fighting Anthony Joshua: I Think I Deserve That Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Otto Wallin on Fighting Anthony Joshua: I Think I Deserve That Fight

Otto Wallin feels he is entitled to a fight with one of the heavyweight division's biggest names. The southpaw Swede has recently been floated as a potential opponent for former heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua of London for the first quarter of next year. Eddie Hearn, Joshua's promoter, mentioned Wallin as a kind of respectable rebound fight for Joshua, who is coming off two consecutive losses to unified heavyweight champion Oleksandr Usyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why , because Anthony has lost three of his last five?

Comment

After a short break we finally get our new reminder how Otto Wallin deserves a fight against top HW

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
        Why , because Anthony has lost three of his last five?
        Joshua still has name value, Wilder amd Fury still mention his name. Of course Wallen wants that fight same as most HWs. Isn't Joshua still in the top 5 or 10? However we all know Joshua and Hearn are lining up Whyte, a much safer opponent.
        thack thack likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Von Elias View Post
          After a short break we finally get our new reminder how Otto Wallin deserves a fight against top HW
          It was only about a week since the last reminder from Wallin/Salita, I hope he gets a big name fight soon so these Wallin articles disappear.
          REMOVE SHARK 5510 REMOVE SHARK 5510 likes this.

Comment

Bodybuilder never fights against a risky opponent again. Wallin is high risk low reward. I would like to see his face getting fucked by Wallin tho.

Comment

Not a bad fight by any stretch, two men with something to prove. One to prove he belongs and one to prove he still should be considered near the top. Lots of worse matches being currently signed out there.

Comment

Sure, why not? Wallin's not a total can and Joshua needs a good tune up fight.

Comment

Nobody wants to fight Walling. He is a lefty and he is slick.
                  PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

All boxers and promoters took notice of what Wallin did to Fury. That probably why you won’t see him fight Wilder, AJ or even Ruiz.
                    NoConcoms NoConcoms likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X