Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Munguia: Charlo, Golovkin - Hopefully In 2023, We Get A Fight At That Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Munguia: Charlo, Golovkin - Hopefully In 2023, We Get A Fight At That Level

A big fight has to be next for Jaime Munguia. That is the call coming from fans, critics and even Munguia himself, who maintains an active schedule but against less than stellar opposition. The unbeaten former WBO junior middleweight will face Argentina's Gonzalo Gaston Coria (21-5,
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well it’s not gonna be Charlo that ***** is in hiding

Comment

The trash collector Mungia continues to talk about good fights as he picks up another can.
      charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

As always a lot of talk who they want to fight and start dropping names but the actions are telling more than words.

Dude never activates his mandatory spots, never seen something like this.

Comment

With all his faults I used to be high on Munguia but he has become like all the others like Charlo, Andrade, Crawford, who just waste their careers fighting weak competition and claim no one wants to fight him.

Comment

Ass he picks up another bum of the street to bash

Comment

Munguia is a scammer. Talks GGG and Charlo during fight week. Fights a bum next. Its a clear pattern in last couple years

Comment

Just like I made my disdain for Zurdo apparent, I shall do that with Munguia as well. Seriously, **** this guy too.

Comment

I think the kid does want that level of competition but GBP has been careful about excessive risk up to now. I also feel he has improved overall during the last couple fights.

Comment

Maybe with Tank vs Ryan now happening it will set a precedent for Golden Boy/DAZN and PBC to work together.

That would allow Charlo vs Munguia to happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X