Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: I Set A Trend, Once I Became Undisputed, Everybody Wanted To Become Undisputed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford: I Set A Trend, Once I Became Undisputed, Everybody Wanted To Become Undisputed!

Terence Crawford has never been short on confidence. But even he admits that his pugilistic career has vastly exceeded his initial expectations.
    [Click Here To Read More]

OK Bud, name the 4 belt holders you beat @ 140, then name the 3 belt holders Spence beat @ 147! See the difference? Probably not, and that's the problem!

Chris van Heerden says Jaron Ennis has power advantage over Errol Spence, still would favor Spence to beat him
    Chris van Heerden shares his experience from being in the ring with both Errol Spence and Jaron Ennis.

In a recent conversation with Marcos Villegas of Fight Hub TV, Chris van Heerden breaks down his experience from being in the ring with both Errol Spence and Jaron Ennis, saying that while he’s certain that Ennis is a bigger puncher than Spence, he would still favor Spence to beat Ennis based on his technical ability and experience. Check out some of what he had to say below.

van Heerden on the respective power of Spence and Ennis

“I’ve been hit by Spence a lot. I’ve been hit by Ennis to know that when Ennis touched me, he didn’t drop me but when he hit me I was like ‘oh boy’ and his power is even more than Spence’s power, I’ll tell you that...When Ennis hit me, I got a little scared, in the sense of ‘oh damn, this is different power.’

“Spence is technically just a clean fighter. Spence is nice, the jab, the cross, whatever. It’s 80%, it stings, it’s numb power. Ennis is wild. Ennis jumps in, he’s ferocious, he wild, and when he hit me — the moment he hit me, even when it was my arm, a red light went on and I was like ‘oh, this is why this guy knocks out everyone.’ He’s got power...and the thing that immediately went into my head that round was ‘oh he hits harder than Spence.’

“I took Spence’s power...when Spence hit me I respected his power but I was like ‘this is not enough power, like he doesn’t have the power to single-handedly knock me out.’ I wasn’t aware of that...when Ennis hit me, immediately my mind went to ‘oh ****, I gotta keep my hands up because this kid could knock me out with one punch.’ He’s got power, man. Real power.”

On if he would favor Ennis to beat Spence

“Right now, no. Why not? Why am I saying right now, not? We cannot say Ennis is still up-and-coming, Ennis has got almost 30 fights. He’s not a baby anymore, Ennis is a real fighter. But I think technically sounded, the dynamic of the one-two, the basics, Spence does so well. His defense is good, he hits beautiful. Ennis, I feel is a little bit wild, and a guy like Spence that is such an elite level fighter, he’s gonna make you pay if you’re wild.

“And experience. Spence has fought the names, the bigger names, the better names. And because of that I’m backing Spence to beat Ennis — not knock him out, though. Nah. I don’t think he will knock him out. I think just Spence beats him at the moment.”

https://www.badlefthook.com/2022/11/...xing-news-2022

F-k Bud, F-K Thurman, Choose Boots! Errol Spence...MAN UP!

Comment

Dud Crawford

Comment

Thomas Dulorme and Julius Indongo.

Comment

Crawford set a trend of winning titles and being listed as top P4P without having fought anyone to warrant such high praise.

Fighters see he could do it and get high praise by journalists, so they do it too. Hence 2022 consisted of big names ducking eachother.
          Legends456 Legends456 likes this.

Comment

Every interview Crawford has given lately have been small disasters

Comment

Crawford is acting way above his station .....fight someone Bud and prove it , knock out a live welter like boots or Spence and stop all that whispering about undisputed your'e not,
              Boring Bud!

Comment

crawford is a delusional idiot

He camped out at 140 when it was a weak division fighting smaller men. The belts were easy for him but lets be real it would be easy for many fighters to have unified that division at that time.

Atleast when canelo unified a rather weak 168 he still had major height and reach deficiencies to overcome and had to adjust his style for that. Oh and he got it done in a year instead of camping out there forever.
                Last edited by elfag; 11-18-2022, 09:40 AM.

Comment

This guy, man, its crazy that I used to put him and Spence on the same level. Sometimes, someone close to him just needs to whisper, "Shut da fxck up, Bud."

Comment

Dude Josh Taylor Undisputed run at 140 was way better than Crawford's was. I mean let's be real Teofimo beat Lomachenko and that win alone is better than anybody else on Bud resume besides maybe Shawn Porter arguably.

Comment

Working...
                    X