Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaime Munguia, Gonzalo Coria - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaime Munguia, Gonzalo Coria - Face To Face at Final Presser

Munguia, Coria Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Ahead of his return to the ring one last time for the year, Jaime Munguia (40-0, 32 KOs) hosted a final press conference in Guadalajara, Mexico with his opponent, Argentina's Gonzalo "El Mago" Coria (21-5, 8 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Munguia fighting himself into oblivion
    Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

He is fighting who?

Comment

Munguia is going to be a 40-yr old contender one day.

Comment

Munguia will probably pick him up at the cab station on the way to the fight. They will talk it out before they get there. Then Munguia will call out the top dogs after the fight to make it look like he's ready.

Comment

Those sun glasses are a tell. He was googleyed to begin with. Getting punched by nobodies is still getting punched.

Comment

I feel like Oscar wanted to build a new brand name in Jaime and even recruited Erik Morales to give him a star name boost but it feels like Oscar did everything to build Jaime's name up except build him up as a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                I feel like Oscar wanted to build a new brand name in Jaime and even recruited Erik Morales to give him a star name boost but it feels like Oscar did everything to build Jaime's name up except build him up as a fighter.
                I think a lot of that had to due with Oscar realizing there's huge defencies in Munguia's game,especially defensively,hence keeping the reigns tight. I still think Munguia gets worked by Mall and possibly GGG still at this point but I have to admit,there's been some improvement in Mungias all around game under Morales's tutelage. Roberto Diaz is one of the best,if not the best match maker, in the business and no doubt matched Mungia accordingly.

Comment

Munguia is young and staying active, which is good. But I do want to see him stepping it up gradually.

Comment

Fighting a magician this time or a footballer?

Comment

Working...
                    X