Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sandor Martin Replaces Ill Jose Pedraza, To Fight Teofimo Lopez On December 10 At MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sandor Martin Replaces Ill Jose Pedraza, To Fight Teofimo Lopez On December 10 At MSG

The WBC super lightweight elimination match ordered last week will happen a lot sooner than anyone anticipated. BoxingScene.com confirmed Thursday that Spain's Sandor Martin has agreed to replace an ill Jose Pedraza as Teofimo Lopez's opponent December 10 at Madison Square Garden in New York. Martin was the other opponent Lopez and his handlers at Top Rank Inc. considered before they picked Pedraza for this next bout, but Martin happily replaced Pedraza on barely three weeks' notice.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Now that's WHOA! Could Sandor Martin upset Mikey & Teo? That would be bananas! Let's Go! Great fight!

Comment

Sucks that Martn only has a 3 week camp to get ready. Is this still going to be at 140 or a catchweight?

Comment

¡Guerra Sandor!

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
          Sucks that Martn only has a 3 week camp to get ready. Is this still going to be at 140 or a catchweight?
          He was probably on standby. Hopefully anyway
          mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Good replacement. Martin deserves an opportunity after upsetting Garcia.
            REMOVE SHARK 5510 REMOVE SHARK 5510 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Now that's WHOA! Could Sandor Martin upset Mikey & Teo? That would be bananas! Let's Go! Great fight!
              That would be insane - like Cinderella man insane

Comment

Originally posted by mxtali View Post

He was probably on standby. Hopefully anyway
                I believe he was or was at least staying ready himself. He said earlier this month after him & Teo were ordered by the WBC, “though I’ve been quiet , those who know me , know I’ve been working hard & waiting on this opportunity “

Comment

Martin is such a difficult style to solve and glad to see he gets back in the spotlight after such a solid win. He's lost only once in 9 years.

Comment

Short Notice Benefits Sandor IMO, UPSET ALERT!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X