Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Austin Trout Signs Multi-Fight Deal With Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Austin Trout Signs Multi-Fight Deal With Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship

Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship (BKFC) has announced the signing of former junior middleweight champion Austin 'No Doubt' Trout' to a multi-fight promotional contract.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I thought he had some multi fight deal with some Christian Network after leaving PBC etc..

sad to see some do this. Im curious of the pay. Is it worth getting your nose, eyes, or jaws chipped? Them things cost loot to repair too… wraps and gloves all day

Comment

I perceive multi-fight losses for Trout, after an easy fight to start off this new contract.
      Beercules Beercules likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
        I perceive multi-fight losses for Trout, after an easy fight to start off this new contract.
        I’m rooting for Trout here hopefully he does well.

Comment

I'm surprised more traditional boxers haven't tried bareknuckle. Seems like they got money to spend.

Comment

I think that he will do well at this. He was working with Alzheimers patients in NYC last I heard. Good luck Austin Trout.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
              I thought he had some multi fight deal with some Christian Network after leaving PBC etc..

sad to see some do this. Im curious of the pay. Is it worth getting your nose, eyes, or jaws chipped? Them things cost loot to repair too… wraps and gloves all day
              the biggest names are getting around 200-400k in BKFC (Paige Vanzant , Mike Perry, etc) Trout will probably get around 50k-100k starting out, but they also let their fighters continue with the other careers in MMA or Boxing, so if someone were to call , Trout could take the fight.

He’s boxing in San Antonio in December on a small card.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

I’m rooting for Trout here hopefully he does well.
                I've never been big on Austin Trout, but he's tough as nails, and has given other champions a tough row to hoe.
                That said he's at least 5 years past his prime, and he's damn near 40 years old.
                So all things taken into consideration, on top of all the of the hard fought fights that he's been involved in, spell defeat's to come.

Comment

Trout fought better competition in his career than dud duckford I wish himall the best

Comment

Just retire bro. Man has an amazing life and his wife is no joke bad af.

Comment

Working...
                    X