Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Uzcategui-Shishkin, Potapov-Astrolabio In IBF Eliminators on Martin-Rivera Showtime Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Uzcategui-Shishkin, Potapov-Astrolabio In IBF Eliminators on Martin-Rivera Showtime Card

A pair of IBF elimination matches will round out Showtime's tripleheader December 17 in Las Vegas. BoxingScene.com has learned that the network will televise a 12-round, 168-pound eliminator between Jose Uzcategui and Vladimir Shishkin as its co-feature before unbeaten lightweights Frank Martin and Michel Rivera square off in the main event at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. In the opener of Showtime's three-bout broadcast, bantamweight contenders Nikolai Potapov and Vincent Astrolabio have agreed to meet in a 12-round, 118-pound eliminator.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Isn’t Uzcategui a PBC fighter? He’s back in rotation that quickly?

Comment

OK, I can live with that! Let's see what Shishkin has left?

Comment

I kinda like this undercard. I've been underwhelmed by Shishkin whenever I've seen him fight but Bolavita is limited in ways and has some mileage on his odometer. I expect Shishkin to win an uninspiring decision.

As for Potapov and Astrolabio, haven't seen much but wouldn't be surprised if they ended up in an entertaining bout.

Comment

Working...
        X