Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John Ryder Explains That Before He Trained To Make Weight, Pressure is Off at 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: John Ryder Explains That Before He Trained To Make Weight, Pressure is Off at 168

JOHN RYDER HAS revealed the horrors he experienced in continuing his attempt to become successful as a middleweight fighter before ultimately rejuvenating his career at super middleweight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It might sound a bit like excuse making but I think John's simply being dead straight here - the improvement was immediate and noticable after he moved up. Honestly no way I could see a fully heathy 168Lb Ryder losing to likes of Arnfield or Blackwell.
    Knuckle sandwich Knuckle sandwich likes this.

Comment

Ryder will need a really strong performance.

The robbery that Parker got vs Williams was remarkably similar to how Ryder was judged vs Smith.

Comment

Only Canelo can beat motivated, well-trained and non-drained Ryder at 168. It was already clear that something was wrong in the Blackwell fight. He beat Smith, Jacobs and Fielding without question and gave a hell of a fight to Saunders.

I hope he won't be robbed and judges give his due against Parker. He deserves Canelo payday at least as much as Plant does.
        Last edited by Silence; 11-17-2022, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Another clenelo cherry pick to duck Benavidez

Comment

Now Ryder must know how Callum Smith felt at 168 because at 175 Callum looks proper

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
              Now Ryder must know how Callum Smith felt at 168 because at 175 Callum looks proper
              Nonsense. He had huge reach and height advantage. Every single fighter is drained nowadays. Ryder literally schooled him.

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post

Nonsense. He had huge reach and height advantage. Every single fighter is drained nowadays. Ryder literally schooled him.
                Ryder didn’t school, he edged it. Canelo was the one who “schooled” Smith. You even missed the point, Ryder performs better at 168 the Smith does at 175.

Comment

this man should be set for life already with a canelo payday, that Smith robbery was horrible. Hope he beats this Zach Parker fella, only time ive ever seen him is when he lost against Daryll Williams and they bizarrely gave him the decision even though he was clearly fighting with one arm the whole fight
                  War Ryder

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    this man should be set for life already with a canelo payday, that Smith robbery was horrible. Hope he beats this Zach Parker fella, only time ive ever seen him is when he lost against Daryll Williams and they bizarrely gave him the decision even though he was clearly fighting with one arm the whole fight
                    War Ryder
                    It’s actually great that Canelo fought Smith instead of Ryder. I could just see it, all the little Canelo haters saying “oh Canelo beat a guy (Ryder) that lost to BJS and Fielding.” Lol. I’m so glad Smith was the one, and of all goes well, Canelo fights Ryder as some fans want. I’d prefer Parker if Zach gets a KO over Ryder. The chips are aet

Comment

Working...
                    X