Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu Wants To Secure Terrell Gausha To Prepare For Jermell Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu Wants To Secure Terrell Gausha To Prepare For Jermell Charlo

Junior middleweight contender Tim Tszyu is already gearing up for a planned mandatory showdown with WBC, WBO, IBF, WBA world champion Jermell Charlo. Their fight is slated to headline a Showtime event on January 28 in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not bad for sparring, but he hasn't got anything that can prepare him for Charlo - Castano can attest to that.
    BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Solid and workmanlike fighter, but Charlo should stop him in 8 or 9.
      tkoboxingscene tkoboxingscene likes this.

Comment

Noble idea, but I doubt it will help. I pick Charlo in this fight maybe by stoppage.

I consider Jermell to be the superior Charlo as far as heart, willingness to take on challenges, etc.

Comment

Charlo fought May14th 2022
          Tzysu fought March 26th 2022
          They sign a fight for January 28th 2023
          Make it make sense

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
            Charlo fought May14th 2022
            Tzysu fought March 26th 2022
            They sign a fight for January 28th 2023
            Make it make sense
            Only a certain amount in the budget for each year. There will probably be some good fights in the first few months of 2023 and then the schedule will get weak again for the rest of the year.
            Jsmooth9876 Jsmooth9876 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post

Only a certain amount in the budget for each year. There will probably be some good fights in the first few months of 2023 and then the schedule will get weak again for the rest of the year.
              Yeah the issue is Showtime don't have the money. It's time to open up the options even if it means having some shows on DAZN. They seem to love throwing money around, I don't see why PBC won't take a piece of the pie. More fights and paydays for their fighters seems like a win from where I sit.

Comment

"Their fight is slated to headline a Showtime event on January 28 in Las Vegas."

it's not even made yet. This bloke has been talking about fights for almost a year. F--kin have one.

Comment

Gausha told me to tell you exactly like this, I ain’t no gotdam sparring partner! He then retracted it by saying what are you PAYING?

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post

Yeah the issue is Showtime don't have the money. It's time to open up the options even if it means having some shows on DAZN. They seem to love throwing money around, I don't see why PBC won't take a piece of the pie. More fights and paydays for their fighters seems like a win from where I sit.
                    Showtime wants to keep it off PPV, which is why it's in January. DAZN does not have that kind of money any longer. Joshua is PPV, Canelo is PPV, even KSI is PPV. They wanted Charlo-Munguia to be PPV. Years ago DAZN would have staged all of these fights on regular DAZN. And if Garcia beats Tank, I guarantee from that point forward every Garcia fight will be on DAZN PPV

Comment

Working...
                    X