Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois' Trainer Expects Kevin Lerena To Provide a Very Good Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois' Trainer Expects Kevin Lerena To Provide a Very Good Test

Shane McGuigan, the head trainer for WBA "regular" heavyweight champion Daniel Dubois, believes his boxer is fully capable of blasting out anyone in his weight class.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dubois is going to murder that man.

Comment

I guess no one told McGuigan the IBF just called for their mandatory ? These guys say they’re next in line fighting Lerena on an undercard ? Dubois has fought no one he should be fighting getting him more prepared for Usyk ,if that fight happened he’d get completely shut out because he’s the play it safe Warren pawn ,while Joyce is the actual bulldozer well prepared because he fought the right fights .

Comment

Not many can t ake dubois hits. Ddd v fli p\zhang\wilder

Comment

Who? Dubois has been fighting nobody since getting his face broke

Comment

Since moving to HW Lerena has wins over Bogdan Dinu & Wach. He is ranked #24 on Boxrec. I have not seen him fight yet.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              Since moving to HW Lerena has wins over Bogdan Dinu & Wach. He is ranked #24 on Boxrec. I have not seen him fight yet.
              Ive not seen either of those fights, saw a few of his at CW and he was a top contender for a couple of years but then went into hiding fighting bums, hes a tricky southpaw with not much power, no business being at HW, way too small. weird matchmaking for dubois though, if he doesnt blast him out early he might get outboxed by the faster man.
              pretty sure mateys been busted for peds too.

Comment

Dubios needs to step it up. He showed well against Joyce before the injury. I don't want his career to go the way of Charr.

Comment

Working...
                X