Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martin-Rivera Showtime Card Moved To The Cosmopolitan In Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Martin-Rivera Showtime Card Moved To The Cosmopolitan In Las Vegas

The December 17 card headlined by an intriguing lightweight bout between Frank Martin and Michel Rivera has a new destination. BoxingScene.com has learned that Premier Boxing Champions' final show of 2022 will now take place at The Chelsea, a cozy venue inside The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. The Armory in Minneapolis initially was reserved as the site for a card that'll include three fights Showtime will televise.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think Martin has this fight, Rivera has been caught and dropped beforehand the ghost is a solid boxer/puncher. Very intriguing match up!

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
      I think Martin has this fight, Rivera has been caught and dropped beforehand the ghost is a solid boxer/puncher. Very intriguing match up!
      Can't really look too much into that drop. If you look at when they show you a different angle you can clearly tell his foot was out of balance so it had nothing to do with him being hurt. Ya'll are quick to make too much out of nothing. And even if it was legit you can clearly see he was not hurt at all. In either case it's a good fight and I do believe that Rivera's defense can use a little tightening up. With that being said, Martin is there to be hit and Rivera can definitely dig to the body when Martin has his guard up and let's not forget that sharp jab that Rivera has which can keep Martin at bay. Should be a good one.

Comment

You know it's a good pbc fight when the Hispanic fighter actually has a good chance to win.

Comment

I hope Subriel Matias is fighting for a title on this card! Ponce MAN UP! Let's get Brandun Lee back in there again too! Where's Cody Crowley? Where's Chris Colbert?

Comment

Nice matchup. Rivera should take it

Comment

The Ghost all day long . I love how so call boxing fans sleep on this dude.

Comment

This happens to be a very solid matchup between two really good fighters both on the way up! I can't say who wins but I like both guys thus far, I do however thing Frank No nonsense Martin should prevail.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  I hope Subriel Matias is fighting for a title on this card! Ponce MAN UP! Let's get Brandun Lee back in there again too! Where's Cody Crowley? Where's Chris Colbert?
                  It look's like the projected date for the Matias vs Ponce fight is on or before February 13, 2023.
                  Martin vs Rivera should be a very competitive by two of the young gun's in the division.
                  Brandun Lee fights every four months so he might just be on the December card.
                  Cody Crowley doesn't have anything scheduled in the near future as of yet.
                  Chris Colbert is still dealing with his initial loss, and losing his undefeated record.

Comment

That sucks, the Armory brings out a better crowd, Vegas is for Casuals so they show up late and sometimes don't show up at all

Comment

Working...
                    X