Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arslanbek Makhmudov-Michael Wallisch New Headliner For December 16 EOTTM Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arslanbek Makhmudov-Michael Wallisch New Headliner For December 16 EOTTM Show

Arslanbek Makhmudov has secured an opponent for his next fight. Germany's Michael Wallisch has agreed to next face the unbeaten Makhmudov, Eye of The Tiger Management (EOTTM)
    [Click Here To Read More]

If I were Richard Torrez's manager I would get him on this card

Comment

Garbage..........
      TampaBayTimmy TampaBayTimmy likes this.

Comment

I'm quickly losing interest in Makhmudov. Becoming one of those guys whose handlers scream that no contender wants to fight him while padding his record with bums. Money talks. Pay a contender and they will fight him, that simple.
        TampaBayTimmy TampaBayTimmy likes this.

Comment

Why does anyone fight out of Canada? seems the ultimate place to go if you want to waste your career.
          Seems like career suicide.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Why does anyone fight out of Canada? seems the ultimate place to go if you want to waste your career.
            Don't remind me, I was a huge Bute fan

Comment

I get that Wallisch is a last minute replacement but the original opponent wasn't all that impressive either. The undefeated Nigerian sported a gaudy KO record but had fought absolutely nobody of merit.

Makhmudov had a tough fight with a shopworn Takam and at this stage he is who is. Maybe that was a one-off bad performance or maybe that's around his ceiling.

​​​​​​I'd be surprised if the German lasts more than 2 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                I get that Wallisch is a last minute replacement but the original opponent wasn't all that impressive either. The undefeated Nigerian sported a gaudy KO record but had fought absolutely nobody of merit.

Makhmudov had a tough fight with a shopworn Takam and at this stage he is who is. Maybe that was a one-off bad performance or maybe that's around his ceiling.

​​​​​​I'd be surprised if the German lasts more than 2 rounds.
                I think they could find a better opponent a month out.

Comment

Bob was supposed to rescue Mak's career. C'mon Bob, step up your game and get him a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    Bute, Pascal & Adonis Stevenson made a lot of money fighting in Quebec. They have a good fan base. Mak is the best HW to fight out of Canada in many years. Just feed Kean to Big Mak but I get they want to milk as much out of Kean as they can because he was born in Quebec.
                    Last edited by joe strong; 11-17-2022, 12:56 AM.
                    1234idcare 1234idcare likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X