Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum Hopes To Televise Haney-Lomachenko On ESPN, Not On Pay-Per-View

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bob Arum Hopes To Televise Haney-Lomachenko On ESPN, Not On Pay-Per-View

Bob Arum remains confident that Devin Haney will defend his four lightweight titles versus Vasiliy Lomachenko in his next fight. The teams for both boxers have led their promoter to believe Haney-Lomachenko can be scheduled for before Ramadan begins March 22. Haney is a devout Muslim, therefore the 12-round bout between Haney (29-0, 15 KOs), of Henderson,
    [Click Here To Read More]

Someone get this man a pill to give him ten more years of life. **** PPV.

Comment

If this fight was on PBC 100% it would be PBC per Old Skoo G you could just come to his fight party and not have to pay.
      Theshotyoudontsee Theshotyoudontsee likes this.

Comment

Top Rank is hands down the best promoter in the United States. They keep their fighters active, rarely do PPVs and make incredible match ups on ESPN or ESPN+. Granted I am not subscribed to ESPN in any form nor have I paid for a PPV since the invention of the internet. Keep it up Top Rank!

Comment

Outstanding. Well done to my Jewish brother. That way the American sports fan can see a high level championship fight. Well played Achi!
          P to the J P to the J mgame mgame like this.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
            If this fight was on PBC 100% it would be PBC per Old Skoo G you could just come to his fight party and not have to pay.
            You wouldn't have to pay because the fight would not be happening.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

You wouldn't have to pay because the fight would not be happening.
              Beat me to it.

Comment

haney d man, the make it happen man & loma too, takes 2 to tango
                P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Translation: neither Haney nor Lomachenko can sell on PPV.

It's good for us fans that it will be free though.

Comment

I'm thinking that Haney is with DAZN. How is that going to work I wonder? I mean, I hope it does but DAZN is going to be wanting some pie too.

Comment

Working...
                    X