Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Dirrell Doesn't Envision Plant Beating Benavidez: "I Think It'll Be A One Sided Fight"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Dirrell Doesn't Envision Plant Beating Benavidez: "I Think It'll Be A One Sided Fight"

Although Anthony Dirrell isn't getting any younger, at the age of 38, the former two-time super middleweight belt holder firmly believed that at least one world title run was left in his aging bones.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why is this racist idiot still talking? Didn't Plant kill and bury him?
    buge buge likes this.

Comment

He didn't envision Plant beating him either...
      BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Plant is athletic, well schooled and trained.

That said, David Benavidez will show the world that there are levels to this game and real reason why nobody wants to fight him...pssstttt....it's not because he's Mexican.

Comment

Someone pass Direll that Salt

Comment

I hope plant ends the hype job just like ramirez was ended

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post
              Why is this racist idiot still talking? Didn't Plant kill and bury him?
              Only a racist continues to focus on the past, move forward redneck! Oops, cracker!
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Plant will fight with pride to the end. He'll juke and jive, slip and slide, move and groove. He'll be sharp and at times, he'll stand and fight. He will land his share of punches however, in the end, he will be hurt badly and knocked out on his feet. His face will look like it was caught in a blender

Comment

This fight depends on of Plant can hurt Benavidez. I've watched Benavidez and he's ordinary and has some obvious flaws that need ironing out, at 168 he relies on his size and punch output. It won't be long before he ends up like Zurdo, although it won't take someone as good as Bivol to do it.

Comment

Benevedez -182 Plant +142 should be a great fight

Comment

Working...
                    X