Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis: Once I Get The Belt - People Will Have To Say My Name!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis: Once I Get The Belt - People Will Have To Say My Name!

By Thomas Gerbasi - Regis Prograis is in a good mood. You might not expect that from someone who has to weigh in the day after Thanksgiving, but for the "Rougarou," some things are more important than turkey and pumpkin pie.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Really looking forward to seeing this. I like prograis on points with a couple knockdowns. May the better man win.

Comment

Good ****ing fight. Tough one to call. Prograis is the fav and seems to have a bit more experience with fellow southpaws, but you can't discount Zepeda. May the better man win indeed.

Comment

Inactivity will get another one. Zepeda wins
        BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Zepeda by late KO. Keep sleeping on him at your own peril.

Comment

Originally posted by No look hook View Post
            Inactivity will get another one. Zepeda wins
            Prograis fought 8 months ago though and it's been a little over a year since Zepeda battered Vargas in 1 round which doesn't add much experience, as funny as it was, to Zepeda, who looked dull vs Lundy after his war with Baranchyk. Just some thoughts anyway.
            No look hook No look hook likes this.

Comment

I like Prograis as a fighter but, if the title meant so much to him, he should have really laid it on the line those last few rounds against Taylor and he quite possibly wouldn't be in the position where he talks like this.

Hopefully this fight with Zepeda will turn out to be as good as it looks on paper. If it does then Prograis might have to pull out all the stops to get the win.
              Last edited by tokon; 11-16-2022, 05:53 AM.

Comment

Do dogs have horns?

Comment

Make no mistake, this is a can't miss, real fight between two very, very, very dangerous fighters. Teo, Taylor, nobody calls these guys out and nobody really wants to fight them...for good, painful, reasons.

Last edited by factsarenice; 11-16-2022, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Something right out of Marvel ....​​Hulk vs Abomination.
                    Do - not - sleep - on - this - fight, it's real.
                    Last edited by factsarenice; 11-16-2022, 09:33 AM.
                    Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X