Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Baumgardner-Choi Undisputed 130-Pound Championship Ordered By WBA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Baumgardner-Choi Undisputed 130-Pound Championship Ordered By WBA

Another undisputed championship clash is potentially in store. The WBA has once again taken the initiative to order a fight between reigning champions, as part of its One Boxing project committed to creating a single champion per weight division. The focus has been placed on the women's junior lightweight division as the sanctioning body formally called for its long-reigning WBA 130-pound titlist Hyun Mi Choi to enter talks with lineal/WBC/IBF/WBO champ Alycia Baumgardner.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good let's get belts unified .. now can they do this kind of thing for middleweight and welterweight men !

Comment

I support this

Comment

I'll go with Choi since the other one is an insufferable loudmouth.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
          I support this
          Who is that woman in your sig who gave me a boner?

Comment

Originally posted by tibburon245 View Post
            i'll go with choi since the other one is an insufferable loudmouth.

ydksab!
            Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

This will be the sexiest boxing match in the history of the sport...

Comment

Man what happened to men's boxing in South Korea? These dudes were formidable at the lower weights back in the 80s!

Anyway, obviously taking Baumgardner in this one, too much lateral movement, too much power, too much booty.

Comment

I then want to see a Baumgardner vs Taylor.

If that can't happen lets get a rematch with Terri Harper, winner has to go 12 with me in the K9 position.
                  Queen_Leia Queen_Leia likes this.

Comment

I think I could lick the sweat off Baumgardner’s whole frame! That is one sexy woman!!

Comment

Working...
                    X