Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Avanesyan: I Know I'm Huge Underdog, My Aggressive Style Will Give Crawford Problems

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Avanesyan: I Know I'm Huge Underdog, My Aggressive Style Will Give Crawford Problems

WBO #6 welterweight contender, David Avanesyan (29-3-1, 17 KOs), is preparing for the toughest fight of his career, a 12-round Championship showdown with WBO welterweight champion Terence "Bud" Crawford (38-0, 29 KOs) on December 10 at the CHI Health Center in Omaha, Neb.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I know you are a huge underdog, you will give, The duck duckford problems for three rds, after which you will be dispatched by KO!
    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Armenians are tough asf. Bud should have the skill but Avanesyan is going to make it a dog fight.

Comment

Here we are. At the stage where the obvious loser is doing his part to sell the fight.

Shame on you Crawford

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          Armenians are tough asf. Bud should have the skill but Avanesyan is going to make it a dog fight.
          Avanesyan is great euro level and he'll give good fight for few rounds
          thack thack likes this.

Comment

LOL what is he going to say? im going to be an easy fight for Crawford?

Comment

Euro level.

Should be easy work for Ducking Dud Crawford.
              thack thack Rebelrbg Rebelrbg like this.

Comment

I'm struck by how much he looks like Vic Darchinyan.

Comment

Dud duckford is hilarious. He considers Ricky burns Julius indongo and gamboa signature wins smh. He’s out to lunch. Delusional dud duckford a p4p legend in his own mind lmfao
                  thack thack Smash Smash like this.

Comment

My popcorn is burnt, I won't have it ready for this bullshxt. I had it ready for the real fight, but then...damn, Crawford.

Comment

Working...
                    X