Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: New Opponent Sought For Arslanbek Makhmudov on Dec. 16 Show In Shawinigan, Canada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: New Opponent Sought For Arslanbek Makhmudov on Dec. 16 Show In Shawinigan, Canada

Arslanbek Makhmudov suddenly finds himself without a confirmed opponent for his next fight. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that a new foe awaits the unbeaten heavyweight contender, who will headline a December 16 show from Centre Gervais Auto in Shawinigan, Canada. Makhmudov was originally due to face Nigeria's Raphael Akpejiori, who--according to a breaking news report from Canada-based network TVA Sports--will instead take a regional title fight in his home country.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Joshua is looking for an opponent isn’t he? Lol bet he would fight this guy! Sure, he is green, but very dangerous!

Comment

So big Mak will fight Kossobutskiy next after his Dec 16 fight? I still have yet to see Kosso fight. Simon Kean vs Eric Molina? EOTTM sure likes to dig up corpses for his HWs. I have never been able to take Kean seriously since he got KO’d by Dillan Carman. They need to put Kean in with someone that is not completely washed up. Match him with big Mak!

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        So big Mak will fight Kossobutskiy next after his Dec 16 fight? I still have yet to see Kosso fight. Simon Kean vs Eric Molina? EOTTM sure likes to dig up corpses for his HWs. I have never been able to take Kean seriously since he got KO’d by Dillan Carman. They need to put Kean in with someone that is not completely washed up. Match him with big Mak!
        When I first saw they brought in Moloma, I thought that 1) The Drummer Boy is completely shopworn and 2) If they matched Kean any more competitively, he may not win it.

I'm not too sold on Kean. To me, he looks like a brawler with a big punch and that's about it. Nice mullet tho.
        joe strong joe strong likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

When I first saw they brought in Moloma, I thought that 1) The Drummer Boy is completely shopworn and 2) If they matched Kean any more competitively, he may not win it.

I'm not too sold on Kean. To me, he looks like a brawler with a big punch and that's about it. Nice mullet tho.
          Yeah he is a nice filler on local cards. I’m sure he has a decent fan base there so best to milk it as long as they can.
          PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

I like Makhmudov.
            But not sold on him.
            Nice offence but he gets hit far too easily.

Couldn't take Takan out.

Comment

Working...
            X