Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Munguia: When Ryder Fight Fell Through, I Thought That Was Going To Be It For The Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Munguia: When Ryder Fight Fell Through, I Thought That Was Going To Be It For The Year

By Jake Donovan - Jaime Munguia thought for sure that he would be a couple of weeks removed from his most significant win in several years by this point. There was a time when the former WBO junior middleweight titlist was on course for a terrific crossroads showdown with super middleweight contender
    [Click Here To Read More]

They made this guy fight for a world title earlier than expected now they give him baby steps what’s joke
    Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

Mungia tried fighting GGG 4 or 5 years ago just to be told he wasnt experienced enough and hasn't attempted to fight a live body since.
      Hustle Hustle tophat1 tophat1 like this.

Comment

I wouldn't take a free ticket to this. 40 and 0...held a world title...only noteworthy opponent Liam Smith.

I'm not even sure what is being protected here lmao? Does this kid sell tickets? Hot garbage
        REMOVE SHARK 5510 REMOVE SHARK 5510 likes this.

Comment

I cannot be critical of his chosen opponent because he seems to not be happy about it

Comment

Mungia fights are always exciting and entertaining.. the guy gas superstar potential for sure

Comment

Ryder would beat the crap out of that fool. He is ducking mediocre MW Janibek let alone qualified SMWs Ryder and Parker.

Comment

I just wonder if this young man is going back to 160? Would like to see him fight Janibek! GBP is killing this young man's career! Too much talent at DAZN for him to be fighting these kinds of opponents!

Comment

All these guys ducking Mungia & fighting his leftovers like Charlo & Adames LOL

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
                    All these guys ducking Mungia & fighting his leftovers like Charlo & Adames LOL
                    Nobody is ducking Munguia.

Comment

Working...
                    X