Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Everyone Wanted Entertainment, That's What We Gave Them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Everyone Wanted Entertainment, That's What We Gave Them

Former five division world champion Floyd Mayweather believes that he provided a lot of entertainment for the viewing audience, this past Sunday when faced Youtuber Deji in an exhibition bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

From what I see there is lots of room for entertainment, the full house was kept waiting for way too long that shouldn't happen the paying audience should never be bored, I feel they could really put on a show in lots of different ways from adding well-known singers to dancers, they need to think outside the box to make it a special occasion do something unique, not just Floyd clowning YouTubers doesn't add up to entertainment in my eyes, I cringe seeing it.

Comment

yeah it's easier to ko YouTuber's or Chipotle Grill employee's.... too bad you you didn't do this during your Boxing career instead of running & hugging like a little Bit**
      Casualfanforyou Casualfanforyou likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 11Combos View Post
        yeah it's easier to ko YouTuber's or Chipotle Grill employee's.... too bad you you didn't do this during your Boxing career instead of running & hugging like a little Bit**
        Obviously, you haven't followed his whole career, at 130 he had the same KO ratio as JMM and Manny, he was an aggressive fighter around 130, as he went up in weight his hands are well known to have caused loads of problems so he became more and more focused on using defence to beat everyone, you cannot run and beat ATG fighters the ring is a small place, the concept you can is fan BS, look at Khan as an example he tried to run and was always caught, Floyd actually stood in front of them and they couldn't hit him.
        Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Comment

Im not really a fan of these things...and yea...the wait was silly...but if im honest...i thought the first 5 rounds were pretty entertaining. Floyd having fun and being a clown dancing around...pad work in between rounds...pushing the ref out of the way. And Deji clowning him back doing pushups in the corner. I was disappointed that they called it early. Deji said he wanted to keep going and he was smiling and completely star struck by the opportunity. I guess this was a kid getting to live out a lot of our fantasies...if we could afford it. And he showed how much it meant by acknowledging as much.
          Smash Smash Get em up Get em up like this.

Comment

He will soon be dancing in Las Vegas as opening act for a greater star ⭐️ than him this is not even News.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Obviously, you haven't followed his whole career, at 130 he had the same KO ratio as JMM and Manny, he was an aggressive fighter around 130, as he went up in weight his hands are well known to have caused loads of problems so he became more and more focused on using defence to beat everyone, you cannot run and beat ATG fighters the ring is a small place, the concept you can is fan BS, look at Khan as an example he tried to run and was always caught, Floyd actually stood in front of them and they couldn't hit him.
              ——-
              You are wasting your time explaining anything to these casual fans.
              They show up just to troll.
              They have so much toxic hate.
              They propagate lies.
              They have zero knowledge about boxing.

Even if we look at Floyd’s career from WW when he moved up in 2006 at 35-0, he was literally in front of all his opponent. They hit nothing but air.
              Gary Coleman Gary Coleman likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
                ——-
                They propagate lies.

Even if we look at Floyd’s career from WW when he moved up in 2006 at 35-0, he was literally in front of all his opponent. They hit nothing but air.
                True Ive spent 20 yrs in here jumping on Haters and they keep coming, I don't understand how they think at all, I think they are insecure people with a jealous streak for successful people they don't like, its just so petty.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
                  ——-
                  They propagate lies.

Not only that he would really bully them too lol and take very little punishment in the process, runing is what the rigaondeux did against the Philippines guy, mayweather was tough as nails

Comment

I don't get the concept of this "entertainment". I like golf...I would not like to watch Rory tee off against some dude who golfed 4 times.

Theres money in it or it wouldn't be happening, but it amazes me anyone would think this was entertaining

Comment

Working...
                    X