Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Makabu Confident He'd Knock Canelo Out, Beat Him in Better Style Than Bivol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Makabu Confident He'd Knock Canelo Out, Beat Him in Better Style Than Bivol

WBC cruiserweight champion Ilunga Makabu believes that he would have toppled Mexican superstar Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez - if the fight actually came off as initially speculated.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I wouldn't be surprised if Canelo actually went after this coming off wrist surgery. Add more ink to the paper and get a soft touch all at once.
    _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post
      I wouldn't be surprised if Canelo actually went after this coming off wrist surgery. Add more ink to the paper and get a soft touch all at once.
      I doubt it. I believe Canelo owes DAZN one more fight and Makespoo isn’t a DAZN fighter.

Comment

I like the fight as a tune up and pick up a title in a 5th division but only after bivol rematch

Comment

Mukabu speaks truth. This is the fight everyone wanted to see. He’s also right canelo realized how complicated it is to face junior makabu. Canelo ducking mukabu and jake paul

Comment

Said the man who was knocked out by Tony Bellew.

Comment

Says Makabu, who clearly lost to Mchunu.

Canelo would box his ears off and probably knock him out.

Comment

Got a gift against Mchunu.

Comment

That Canelo "decided to go in a different direction", proves that he used the Makabu Request to avoid Benavidez from requesting to have his mandatory status invoked, which they intended to do, at this same convention.

Comment

Yeah, yeah, yeah: Benavidez, man is a plodding fighter that squares off and walks flat-footed - he looked like slop in his last two fights against mediocrities. Bivol would KO Benavidez and GGG would have taken Benavidez apart. A hollow man who accomplished little of note. As for Makabu, his ego won't protect him and why bother with such a clown. Canelo would put Benavidez down.

Comment

Working...
                    X