Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Warrington: I've Had One Off Night - People All of a Sudden Forget My Level!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Warrington: I've Had One Off Night - People All of a Sudden Forget My Level!

It's taken a while for Josh Warrington's demeanor to change. The lovable rogue, the likeable Leeds ticket-seller, the world class featherweight known as one of the sport's easy-going good guys now has cause to lace his words with malice.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He has to fight Lara again to clear that up. I think with the proper adjustments he can. He was too offensive and stood too much in the pocket.

Comment

Warrington - Lara 3 is an incredibly easy fight to make, I can believe that Warrington wants it, but I don’t think there’s any way Eddie Hearn does.

Comment

If it was simply an off night why not avenge the loss?

I like Warrington but they clearly want no part of Lara. They know he has Josh’s number.

Comment

Josh is a pressure fighter with little power. He can't use a big ring, he doesn't box. He throws blizzards of leather, with a hometown edge. His only trip out of town got him concussed, and that was only down the street.
          Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw16 View Post
            Warrington - Lara 3 is an incredibly easy fight to make, I can believe that Warrington wants it, but I don’t think there’s any way Eddie Hearn does.
            I think you're more then likely right, Eddie hasn't put on a decent show especially in the UK I can't remember the last good one... and Warrington is arguably the last remaining guy other than AJ he has who can guaranteed sell out and also do a stadium comfortably...

Comment

If he fights Lara again, the same result should be expected. He just doesn't have enough to hurt Lara, but Lara can definitely get him out of there.

Comment

Just stay away from Lara, mate. No, not the Cuban one, the Mexican one, Mauricio.

Comment

Everyone go check BoxRec and look at the fight descriptions for Josh Warrington. Check how many times fighters Warrington has faced who ended up receiving a cut due to a headbutt it's pretty crazy. That's how he wins his fights he headbutts the **** out of them and then the cuts interfere with their ability to fight and he wins just off pressure because they can't see.

Comment

I think we're well aware of this ducking clown's skill level... its not high.

Comment

Working...
                    X