Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Janibek Alimkhanuly: I am Ready For Any Champion - Let's Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Janibek Alimkhanuly: I am Ready For Any Champion - Let's Fight

The script underwent some last-minute changes. Janibek "Qazaq Style" Alimkhanuly was supposed to blow out Denzel Bentley, but the London native had other ideas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He can't beat Charlo
    He can't beat the ghost of GGG
    He can't beat the ghost of Lara and his WBA fake belt

So no, he's not ready for any champions.

Just makes Andrade look like an even bigger clown than we already knew he was for ducking this guy.
    Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
      He can't beat Charlo
      He can't beat the ghost of GGG
      He can't beat the ghost of Lara and his WBA fake belt

So no, he's not ready for any champions.

Just makes Andrade look like an even bigger clown than we already knew he was for ducking this guy.
      Agree with most of that but who cares I guess? Let one of the other ghosts take his belt if it works out that way. More belts makes it at the least harder to dodge other fighters who arent mungia lol

Better than andrade milking that bs for years

Comment

Lets see Janibek & Charlo. And, while we're at it, lets see Denzel Bentey v CEJ. That makes more sense than CEJ sniffing around welterweights

Comment

Janibek is ready. Stop ducking janibek the goat

Comment

ESPN nice job calling Bentley a coward during the fight. That's what every boxer wants to hear. Great analysis. Because he wasn't throwing enough punches while trying to figure out the puzzle. Clowns.
            hhh1200 hhh1200 likes this.

Comment

This is the fearsome monster everyone is supposed to be ducking? He looks like a guy with 12 or 13 fights. Well, Andrade did duck him, but Andrade ducks anyone with a pulse.
              Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Idk I still think he’s legit. I hate how quick fans just write a guy off like that off one bad performance. He had a bad night against a game opponent who exceeded expectations. It happens. He still did enough to win, just didn’t preform as well as expected. Let’s see what he does next time out.

Comment

This guy looks average at best, couldn't even ko a british-level fighter who hurt him a couple of times, and people say he is the next big thing at MW? He will get exposed. Now I see why he ducked munguia.

Comment

Ready for a tough fight with Linus Udofia maybe.

Comment

Working...
                    X