Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury To Now Face Rolly Lambert In Exhibition; Paul Bamba Pulled From Fight Over Weight Disparity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury To Now Face Rolly Lambert In Exhibition; Paul Bamba Pulled From Fight Over Weight Disparity

Tommy Fury has a new opponent for what is now an exhibition match. Meanwhile, it is neither fight nor flight for Paul Bamba who is momentarily stranded in Dubai. The previously scheduled Fury-Bamba will no longer procced, nor will Bamba any long remain on Sunday's DAZN Pay-Per-View event (also available on PPV.com) from Coca-Cola Arena in Dubai. Manchester's Fury will now face Rolly Lambert, a Cameroonian based out of Dubai who agreed to step in on less than 24 hours' notice.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 11-13-2022, 01:42 PM.

Lie, cheat, and steal. The gypsy way.

Comment

Never thought i'd say this but hopefully Jake Paul KOs this Fury clown

Comment

What a fuhkin pos Tommy and Global Titans are. Cancelled Bamba and his teams flights and forcing them to fly themselves out because of what clearly was an attempt to allow Tommy to cheat?!? Disgraceful.....
        Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

This clown is a complete embarrassment to boxing. As I always say with these circus events I hope somebody dies or gets seriously injured because as harsh as that sounds it will finally put an end to this YouTuber, influencer, celebrity boxing.

Comment

Horrendous way to treat an opponent. This roided up joke is probably the least skilled fighter to receive mainstream attention.

Comment

Ducked JP twice.
              Missed weight by 6+ lbs.

Disgrace for Gypsy family.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                As I always say with these circus events I hope somebody dies or gets seriously injured because as harsh as that sounds it will finally put an end to this YouTuber, influencer, celebrity boxing.
                You're a piece of shit for saying that. Lest you forget your days of Stolen Valor.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post
                  What a fuhkin pos Tommy and Global Titans are. Cancelled Bamba and his teams flights and forcing them to fly themselves out because of what clearly was an attempt to allow Tommy to cheat?!? Disgraceful.....
                  I can imagine the situation, will they be charged for the hotel rooms as well before they leave as well ?

Comment

Hopefully Jake Paul helps this team out. And FUK these Fury CLOWNS

Comment

Working...
                    X