Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: William Zepeda: I Passed Test With Flying Colors, Ready To Face The Best At 135

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: William Zepeda: I Passed Test With Flying Colors, Ready To Face The Best At 135

William Zepeda wanted to make sure everyone remembered his name after his most recent win. The red-hot lightweight contender made sure to do his homework prior to arriving at that point, coming in fully
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'd like to see Zepeda vs. Jamaine Ortiz or Kambosos.

Comment

He did beat JoJo diaz easier than Haney....very impressive win.

Comment

Zepeda/Pitbul, clash of the punching machines

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          I'd like to see Zepeda vs. Jamaine Ortiz or Kambosos.
          Both being come forward brawlers,I think him and Isaac Cruz would probably be the most action packed,phone booth war boxing has to offer at the moment. He's Tanks only legitimate option at this point so he"ll be kept in Al's back pocket so all it will ever be is a pipe dream but man,if only....

Comment

Muratalla, Banderos, the winner of Martin vs Rivera, Cruz, etc.
            Last edited by richardt; 11-13-2022, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post

Both being come forward brawlers,I think him and Isaac Cruz would probably be the most action packed,phone booth war boxing has to offer at the moment. He's Tanks only legitimate option at this point so he"ll be kept in Al's back pocket so all it will ever be is a pipe dream but man,if only....
              I have no doubt Cruz vs. Zepeda would be action packed. I just want to see Zepeda against counter punchers before I am 100% sold on him.

Comment

He's kinda stuck on the outside being with golden boy. I kinda look at zepeda and martin as the boots and Ortiz of 135. Abdulaev would b a decent win and I think he's with matchroom. Maybe Hughes or nakathila. 135 is stacked right now and there is a ton of great fights for him, I just don't know how easy they'll b to make with all the politics.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe shmo View Post
                  He's kinda stuck on the outside being with golden boy. I kinda look at zepeda and martin as the boots and Ortiz of 135. Abdulaev would b a decent win and I think he's with matchroom. Maybe Hughes or nakathila. 135 is stacked right now and there is a ton of great fights for him, I just don't know how easy they'll b to make with all the politics.
                  That's the sad truth! Oscar needs an ally! GBP can't make it on their own! Zepeda desperately needs a fight with Ryan Garcia, but that's not gonna happen! Kid Austin only has 12 fights, but I would love to see him fight Zepeda too! Would GBP make that fight? I doubt it!

Comment

Originally posted by William Zepeda
                    I passed the test with flying colors, ready to face the best at 135.
                    Really, you think beating Jojo Diaz is a huge deal? How about taking another test with Jamaine Ortiz? You think you can do that, or would just go for the trend and rather play waiting game just like everyone else?... I hear you.

Comment

Working...
                    X