Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Defends Avanesyan Fight: I'm Not Listening To Guys Saying I'm Fighting A Bum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford Defends Avanesyan Fight: I'm Not Listening To Guys Saying I'm Fighting A Bum

Terence Crawford rejects the notion that David Avanesyan is some kind of tomato can. Crawford will put his 147-pound WBO title on the line on Dec. 10 in his hometown of Omaha, Nebraska, against the England-based Russian. The fight will be distributed on pay-per-view through a hitherto unknown platform called BLK Prime.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Believe me, David Avanesyan would clean up on PBC WW’s.. he’d KO Thurman, Porter, Danny & probably Jr Spence..

Comment

Guys? You mean the entire boxing industry??? This guy is a **** sucker who is only after the supposed 10 million dollars from BLK Prime.

Listen, Avanesyan is not a bum, but he hasn't proven anything since his loss to EK 4 years ago.
      Last edited by TheIronMike; 11-13-2022, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Terry you are fighting a bum

Comment

Bum or not Duckford is fighting a guy that got knocked out by a guy he already knocked out himself
          PanchoGomez Rayzah likes this.

Comment

Man this fight sucks, nobody asked for it, and nobody wants to see it. All the talent at 147 and not 1 fight has been made in years that fans really would care to see.
            Erik P Erik P likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
              Guys? You mean the entire boxing industry??? This guy is a **** sucker who is only after the supposed 10 million dollars from BLK Prime.

Listen, Avanesyan is not a bum, but he hasn't proven anything since his loss to EK 4 years ago.
              T. Duckford isn't getting $10 mil. He just put that number out there to help save face from the Spence negotiations.

Comment

Can't wait to hear the PPV numbers on this one

Comment

I can be objective, assuming he wins - it's a better win than Mikey Garcia at 147.
                  Last edited by Body the jab; 11-13-2022, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Von Elias View Post
                    Can't wait to hear the PPV numbers on this one
                    You don't sound like a boxing fan, why do you care so much about the numbers, will you be earning/losing money from it.

Comment

Working...
                    X