Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Dib Diagnosed With Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, Chemotherapy To Ensue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Billy Dib Diagnosed With Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, Chemotherapy To Ensue

Former world champion Billy Dib is facing a much more serious battle outside of boxing. In October, Dib had a cancerous tumor surgically removed, and now, the findings from the procedure have been revealed, as the 37-year-old Australian has been diagnosed with Non-Hodgkins lymphoma cancer, Dib revealed on his Instagram page.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cancer took my sister linda

she opted out of chemo therapy

i will pray for him
    JohnnyCan JohnnyCan likes this.

Comment

May God heal him from this terrible disease. Too many people get cancer nowadays.

We have to treasure every healthy breathing moment, as tough as this life gets for all of us. I know friends who passed on from it, but others beat it as well.

Darn sad life sometimes, and I just checked that miniseries From Scratch, that was a tearjerker.

But I digress, get well soon, all who are battling this.
      Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Good luck Billy. Do it for your family, indeed.

Comment

This is devastating news, and even worse as his first wife died in their first months of marriage from leukaemia.

We will pray for you Billy. Best wishes.

Comment

I just said a strong prayer for this young man and whoever else that's going through this decease. He is a champion in the boxing community
            JohnnyCan JohnnyCan likes this.

Comment

He's got some more rounds in him....

Comment

Get well soon champ, I wish you all the best.
                greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Oh nooo..you hate to hear it

Comment

That ****ing sucks. The prognosis of this isn't as bad as it used to be but it's still pretty damn serious. I hope he pulls through inshallah.

Comment

Working...
                    X