Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BOXXER's Shalom To Explore Katie Taylor vs. Natasha Jonas Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: BOXXER's Shalom To Explore Katie Taylor vs. Natasha Jonas Rematch

On Saturday night, Natasha Jonas claimed her third world championship in the super welterweight division to stake her claim to being the best woman in the world at 154lbs, and one of the pound-for-pound women on the planet, in her victory over Marie Dicaire at an electric AO Arena, Manchester.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No! I have really enjoyed some Taylor fights, but I thought her fight with Jonas was very boring, and was completely puzzled by the scores being so close. I had Taylor 98-92. Nash out

Comment

Rinse and return and cheap , they will probably have the temerity to put it on PPV . FFS 2 fighters with no pop nearing 40 and they’ll try charging , world has gone seriously mad , people really need saving from themselves in these times of austerity and recession .
      Roj Roj likes this.

Comment

This is clickbait rubbish. Not a chance will Katie Taylor even consider fighting fatty Jonas. It's 4-0 to Katie Taylor against Jonas. Pure horse**** from Ben.

Comment

Jonas turned the rematch down previously with Matchroom .. this is just click bait.

Comment

Shalom is a TRASH promoter going no place in a hurry...

Comment

Working...
            X