Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Raymond Ford Scores One-Punch, 8th Round Knockout Of Sakaria Lukas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Raymond Ford Scores One-Punch, 8th Round Knockout Of Sakaria Lukas

Raymond Ford was effortless in picking apart his most experienced foe to date. The unbeaten southpaw from Camden, New Jersey methodically broke down a grizzled veteran in Namibia's Sakaria Lukas closing the show in emphatic style. A perfectly timed right hook put Sakaria Lukas down and out at of round eight in their DAZN-aired featherweight bout Saturday evening from Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse in Cleveland, Ohio.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like Ford so don’t get me wrong, he’s not ready yet! He’s fighting old guys with no real technical skill and struggles and has no real jab whatsoever. I also think he gets touched a bit to much for my liking so they better continue to face this caliber of fighters until he truly develops if he does! Good looking win though

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
      I like Ford so don’t get me wrong, he’s not ready yet! He’s fighting old guys with no real technical skill and struggles and has no real jab whatsoever. I also think he gets touched a bit to much for my liking so they better continue to face this caliber of fighters until he truly develops if he does! Good looking win though
      Yes he has a long way to go before he's ready..... so does this Richardson guy. I see why PPVweather let him go to dazn.

Comment

Working...
      X