Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Emiliano Vargas: I Think 13, 14, 15 Fights Is Perfect For Me To Go For A World Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Emiliano Vargas: I Think 13, 14, 15 Fights Is Perfect For Me To Go For A World Title

Fernando Vargas was barely 21 years old when he became a world champion by stopping Luis Ramon "Yori Boy" Campas in just his 15th professional fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fernando Vargas was far better than Emiliano. That said makes what I’m about to say even more significant to Emiliano. Vargas was never the same after Trinidad. Delahoya & Mosley we’re also to big of a step up for him. It has nothing to do Fernando’s abilities. He was EXCEPTIONALLY TALENTED. He had ZERO EXPERIENCE with ELITE fighters.
    Emiliano should continue to step up his opposition till at least winning 20 fights professionally.

Comment

Is this kid serious???

He's got one fight and already talking about world titles??? Not a good sign.....

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
        Is this kid serious???

He's got one fight and already talking about world titles??? Not a good sign.....
        He says like 14 fights from now not like he's immediately calling out the champs

Comment

Working...
        X