Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Bamba Furious Over Weigh-In Controversy Ahead Of Fight With Tommy Fury In Dubai

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Bamba Furious Over Weigh-In Controversy Ahead Of Fight With Tommy Fury In Dubai

Paul Bamba is set for the biggest fight of his career. For now. Controversy has swirled surrounding Bamba's currently scheduled six-round clash with England's Tommy Fury (8-0, 4KOs), which is due to take place Sunday at Coca-Cola Arena in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The co-feature participants
    [Click Here To Read More]

this guy bambi is just a patsy for a fattie fury KO & rigged confrontation with jake paul

Comment

None of this makes any sense. How can two parties have signed contracts for a fight bewteene them with different terms in the contracts they signed? Farcical if it goes ahead. Basically being paid to be beaten.

Comment

Never heard of anything like this before. Two separate contracts with different weights? Plus Fury was still overweight, even with the higher weight contract.

Comment

What a clusterfcuk. But man, this kinda stuff happens with Tommy. Does he need a better manager? If I was Bamba, I'd walk.
          tophat1 tophat1 likes this.

Comment

This is why THEY fight in the boonies, out in the woods, in this case, desert. Eddy isn't going to take advantage alone. The Arabs could care less, they got a Fury on the card.

Comment

That shlt is crazy. Two different contracts with different terms? Wtf.

Probably more surprising is realizing mah boi Cornflake is a promoter now

Comment

Tommy once again going in the direction of his brother which is south with the boxing community , how shocking .

Comment

i think i know what the problem is, tommy relies on tyson for reading writing & numbers and tyson said he was bang on for this fight
                  Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

This cant be legal.

Comment

Working...
                    X