No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton and Barrera: A Wholesome But Dangerous Message

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hatton and Barrera: A Wholesome But Dangerous Message

A few years ago, you would have seen Marco Antonio Barrera on a ringwalk with Ricky Hatton for one of the Englishman's big fights. The Mexican and the Mancunian who fought like a Mexican became friends and fans of one another.
    [Click Here To Read More]

They will probably wear big gloves and they know their trade, its no different than Fenech vs Nelson 3 as old men some 20 years after their first classic fight.

Comment

I’m fine with the exhibition, actually kinda excited. HAtton was my favorite fighter at a time so I’ll always hold him in regard. Actually when he fought may weather. I was always looking for talent that others weren’t considering. Yrs on after hatton I found maravilla!!! Rt now I’m looking at William zepeda.

Comment

Is it an exhibition with headgear, or not? Guessing not.

They had great careers, especially Barrera, with a great trilogy win over Morales, and an incredible victory against Hamed.

I'm sure they get paid for this exhibition, so there's another motivation or reason.

PS. Can't say a few years ago, and then write fifteen years on, that's more than a few years. A minor correction to this article.

Comment

I don't see the point....

Comment

There is no such thing as Exhibition boxing. This said, they're grown men so they can do what they want to their own bodies.
            Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

****show put on for men who need cash.....

I will say, Hatton's fat arse looks pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                I don't see the point....
                Ever heard of a thing called: fun?

Comment

Any fight will do for me, especially in this day and age of fighters' unprecedented inactivity and meaningful fights rarely happening.

Comment

Hatton a fool coming out with a zimmer frame ))). That arena is packed, love to see it!

Comment

Working...
                    X