Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Fires Back At Critics: "I Haven't Seen Anybody Jumping To Fight Terence Crawford"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford Fires Back At Critics: "I Haven't Seen Anybody Jumping To Fight Terence Crawford"

When is it enough? An open-ended question Terence Crawford often finds himself asking the boxing community. Throughout the entirety of the newly turned 35-year-old's career, he's made it look incredibly easy in the squared circle. But despite nabbing world titles in three separate weight divisions, including an undisputed run at 140 pounds, the current welterweight WBO belt holder repeatedly finds himself under immense scrutiny.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    When is it enough? An open-ended question Terence Crawford often finds himself asking the boxing community. Throughout the entirety of the newly turned 35-year-old's career, he's made it look incredibly easy in the squared circle. But despite nabbing world titles in three separate weight divisions, including an undisputed run at 140 pounds, the current welterweight WBO belt holder repeatedly finds himself under immense scrutiny.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    ————
    This guy and his ATG resume at 147!
    Just fight Spence. Win or lose, you’ll get some respect.
    real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Ha Ha, this dude. How about Ennis, he wants a piece, Ortiz has been calling you out since last year, Spence wanted you to but you decided to hit the road and continue to fight B and C level opponents or washed up opponents. It's the story of your career.....

Comment

Crawford is right. Spencer didn't want to lose that 0. He's saving that for the payday against carnela

Comment

Duckford will never fight anyodythats a chance to beat him. He is scare to lose that 0

Comment

You can tell Bud frustated cuz he knows his cover blown ,only his loyal diehard D-rider fans still dumb enough to believe any of his BS, never thought Bud would avoid possibly biggest fight of the year to go and fight a guy that stands little to no chance.

Comment

Whatever. I was such a fan. I mean, I still am of his skills. The dude looks like it is effortless to him. But put his resume against anyone else in this division who has been ranked in the top 5 since he moved up to 147 and his pales to comparison. After a while, the common denominator is the guy with the weak opponent list.

Comment

Whatever you wanna call it. Bud stay ready. Ortiz turned it down twice. Boots exclusive with showtime, no call only gum bumpin. Thurnman demanded 10 mill, garcia asked for more than hes worth and Spencee is ballin with tranny lovin Haymon who blocks more fights than anyone.

Am I disappointed? Of course, but NOBODY really wants to fight him. Money talks. Put up or shut up or in pbc's case, full transparency. End of story.

Comment

Originally posted by Homeless Guy View Post
                  Crawford is right. Spencer didn't want to lose that 0. He's saving that for the payday against carnela
                  I can see why you are homeless.

Comment

El Mero, when did Ortiz turn him down twice? Provide the proof, Both Ortiz and Boots have been licking their chops for this fight. Provide a link or any kind of proof that either of these guys are turning Crawford down.

Comment

Working...
                    X