Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Montana Love-Steve Spark: DAZN Weigh-In Results From Cleveland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Montana Love-Steve Spark: DAZN Weigh-In Results From Cleveland

Montana Love returns to the venue that housed his breakout performance. The unbeaten junior welterweight enjoys his first televised headliner as he faces Australia's Steve Spark this Saturday at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse in Love's hometown of Cleveland, Ohio. Love and Spark each weighed 140 pounds, right at the junior welterweight divisional limit for their scheduled twelve-round regional title fight (Saturday, DAZN, 8:30 p.m. ET).
    [Click Here To Read More]

DAZN really putting Montana Love and Steve Sparks in main event? Nobody gives a **** about this

Comment

Pretty solid card at the B- level for now. I look forward to watching Raymond Ford to see if he has fixed some flaws, and improved on other things. Looking forward to all these fights!
      REMOVE SHARK 5510 REMOVE SHARK 5510 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Von Elias View Post
        DAZN really putting Montana Love and Steve Sparks in main event? Nobody gives a **** about this
        I'll be watching for sure. It's a pretty good scrap. Do you only watch top 10 fighters?

Comment

Got dazn for bivol-ramirez, so I might give this a gander.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

I'll be watching for sure. It's a pretty good scrap. Do you only watch top 10 fighters?
            Alright, i have to admit, this is a fight i don't want to wake up 4am to watch. Just my point of view

Edit: Still don't see this as a main event
            Last edited by REMOVE SHARK 5510; 11-11-2022, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Von Elias View Post

Alright, i have to admit, this is a fight i don't want to wake up 4am to watch. Just my point of view

Edit: Still don't see this as a main event
              Fair enough. I wouldn't wake up at 4 am either. I'll log in and watch it when it's convenient.

Comment

Working...
              X