Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sunny Edwards Will Do Everything Possible To Make Bam Rodriguez Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sunny Edwards Will Do Everything Possible To Make Bam Rodriguez Fight

If Sunny Edwards could write his dream calendar for 2023, it would feature a fight with Jesse "Bam Rodriguez, a unification and then kick-off 2024 with a fight in Japan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

best thing strictly come dancing feather fist edwards can do is retire he wont be missed as hes never talked about in the uk as his fights are so unmemorable

Comment

Originally posted by jikeccfc View Post
      best thing strictly come dancing feather fist edwards can do is retire he wont be missed as hes never talked about in the uk as his fights are so unmemorable
      Whereas the edgy comments you make on an obscure internet forum from a bedroom in your parents' house are the talk of the UK.
      M111 M111 GlassJoey GlassJoey like this.

Comment

All Sunny wants is a 20 foot ring, he doesn't need a 24 footer. AJ used a 24 footer to outrun Andy, and Sunny is half his size. I would prefer a 16 to 18 footer, but 20? I'll have to watch the fight in reverse to see Sunny on offense.

Comment

It's like watching a kid on Santa's lap. Now we know what Alvarado is getting for Christmas. A big ring, a slick floor, and a lump of coal.

Comment

If Sonny Edwards is really looking past Alvarado then that is a disaster waiting to happen. The odds are a joke, all things show it, I thought so once & now I know it. Alvarado inside 10.

Comment

Working...
            X