Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: We'll Pay Great Purse For Any Prominent Middleweight To Fight Janibek Alimkhanuly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: We'll Pay Great Purse For Any Prominent Middleweight To Fight Janibek Alimkhanuly

By Keith Idec - Bob Arum applauded Denzel Bentley for the British middleweight's willingness to accept an assignment most contemporaries don't seem to want. For Janibek Alimkhanuly to become the type of attraction Arum envisions, however, the 90-year-old promoter realizes
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Andrade has any brains he would take the offer.

Comment

Another 'champion' handed the title. Munguia is next in line but he's previously said no if he does again kick him out the rankings. After that it's Eubank Jr who is meant to be fighting on 17 December so the timing is perfect. Get it made.

Comment

I like what I see in Janibek his reach is good but how is his chin his opponents thus far have been body bags to punch …

Comment

Ahh yes the greats of the division hagler…monzon…and now …JANIBEK
          TheIronMike TheIronMike likes this.

Comment

Gennady will accept $10m Bob, sure of it. Maybe Charlo too, and it can be done between Top Rank and PBC.

To be honest, I haven't seen much of this guy Arum is raving about, and from what I've seen, I don't think that great.

Comment

Well Bob Arum is a promoter you know, but many times he does start with the facts first then he may inflate them a bit. I would rather hear him present his fighter as something he is not yet then hear say Eddie talk about drugs his fighters are taking or how big of a fight A.J. is looking to take next blah blah blah...............The fighter Arum is talking up is willing to take on fights with most of the names he Arum is refering to. Still talk is cheaper then inner city wine these days in boxing so it goes............

Comment

Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post
                If Andrade has any brains he would take the offer.
                I gotta agree with this
                greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                  Gennady will accept $10m Bob, sure of it. Maybe Charlo too, and it can be done between Top Rank and PBC.

To be honest, I haven't seen much of this guy Arum is raving about, and from what I've seen, I don't think that great.
                  Charlo turned down 7 million to unify with Andrade. He damn sure ain't fighting janibek
                  _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

Can't believe anything Arum says. Janibek is not a house hold name and the 160 division is weak, other than GGG and Charlo there are no names.

Arum simply is not going to fork big money for some opponent that he won't have certain control or can sign him. Usually if he goes that route he wants to do a co feature card to showcase the fighters and then match them up.

Comment

Working...
                    X