Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Callum Johnson Decides To End His Career, Will Focus on Mental Health Struggles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Callum Johnson Decides To End His Career, Will Focus on Mental Health Struggles

Light heavyweight contender Callum Johnson announced on social media that he's deciding to end his pro career. The 37-year-old has been out of the ring since October of 2021, when he picked up a ten round majority decision win over Server Emurlaev.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good for him

Dude could bang

Managed to drop the Chechen Bear

Comment

thumbnail-70d7cb6b3058634129e70eaf27bad515-437x230.jpg

Comment

i wish Callum the best. I hope he considers God.

Comment

37 is not a bad age for a fighter to retire

And you'll always have that night in Chicago.

hqdefault.jpg

Live long and prosper ...

Comment

Didn't have the career he probaly thought he'd have but he still became British an commonwealth champion challenged for a world title alot of guys don't get a chance to any of that so hopefully he finds peace with whatever he's going through. Some things are just bigger than boxing wish him all the best
            RJJ-94-02=GOAT RJJ-94-02=GOAT likes this.

Comment

Damn, wasn't expecting that. Thought he had a few big fights left in him. Hope he enjoys retirement.
              No look hook Slip jab likes this.

Comment

Thankfully.. another bum brit bites the dust..
                Trillz91 Trillz91 likes this.

Comment

Hopefully Callum can find some inner peace. Coming to terms with loss can be very challenging, but time is a great healer. Maybe the pressure’s of fighting weren’t helping matters. Wish him all the best.

Comment

I think he's been struggling for a long time. I remember him coming to the ring for one fight and he was crying. He then totally wrecked the fella. A pity as he was due a European title shot and with his power it's extremely winnable. Hope he finds some peace. He did a lot and I don't think he's got anything to be ashamed of at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X